My Lovely Family

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011


I was the most youngest child among three brothers and one sister. My parents and my sister live in Paris, France. And I and my brothers live in Jogjakarta. 

Occasionally I and my brothers went to visit my parents and sisters, just the opposite. Our life was always peaceful and happy. My parents had a successful business everywhere that have branches in foreign countries are also up.
 

All of my brothers  was in college, so did I and my sister. We all have promised to finish college to master's level. If I had just started college this year.

Our family is a picture of the expected family each person. We are all always happy, never get sadness in our family. The problems that arise are always to be well.


Finally, our family received an award from the provincial government as a happy and prosperous family, was also an inspiration and example for other families.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP