Forbidden Love

>> Monday, February 21, 2011



Sunday morning eight years ago, we went to the Flower Garden Cipanas. I and my friends were very busy with accommodation and food…. Yes, I responsible for the logistic of family gathering there.

All it was happened great and successful. But it was only half day because my mood changed 180 degree.

When I turned my head to the other direction for looking around, suddenly I realized something  that I have feeling with some one else.

My heart was hurt when I saw him with his wife walking around in the garden and hold the hand each other.

Why do I have this feeling?

Why did I meet him when he already got married? 

Oh God….. please help me...

1 comments:

Mr.x February 21, 2011 at 8:17 PM  

I hope that your feeling will be better right now...be happy...smile...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP