My Love in the past

>> Sunday, February 13, 2011

I was accidentally met him again on Facebook. After so long I do not hear about him. It was nine years have passed since last we met. He is always looking for me. He almost gave up but keep trying with every effort.

He always listened the song from Didi Kempot “Sewu Kutho” at any time. He cried when considering me only in his hearts and minds.

Apparently he was still alone. He asked me to come back with him. He want to knit back the threads of romance that has been broken. He can not live without me.

He wanted me. He could only look at my picture because we were separated a distance of two continents. He was "tresno marang sliraku" (this means in love with me).

He asked me to marry him. He does not care if I already married with someone else. Please forgive me my love in the past. I can‘t be with you anymore. I would not have separated with my husband.

I was loved you but it's first before I bound on holy promise with someone else. Now I have become one with my beloved husband and only death can separate us.

I keep our loveliest memories in my heart. I will not forget you. I will always love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 13, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

i definitely know about him,

his name E** K*****G

Anonymous February 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

Jadi inget lagunya Samsons 'Kenangan Terindah'...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP