Meaning of Love

>> Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Love is you, love is sacrifice and love is sincere heart patient. That is the meaning of love for me.

I know him to understand it after six years. I and he have been bound together and can’t be separated anymore.

There have been many tears of sadness dripping from my eyes. Many obstacles and barriers, but I never give up to always fight for this love.

I feel God has given way suitable plan. Now there are only tears of joy because in Valentine’s day he proposed to me to be his wife.

He is so sweet and romantic. He took me to a beautiful place and I will never forget in my whole life probably.

I do not think all this happened to me. Thank you God, thank you my love.

Now the meaning of love for me is the most beautiful gift I've ever had.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Wow bentar lagi valentine ya,so romantis..

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP