Love Effect

>> Monday, February 7, 2011

I knew him when I'm not alone and I belong to someone else. He was very handsome and kindly. He's every woman's dream. He's always there when I needed it. He always listened to my heart faithfully. He always gave more attention to me. He is everything to me. I was always awkwardly beside him.

My heart was beating fast when met him. He has been took me to the most beautiful place in the world. I felt like flying high in the air. It's really crazy. I fall in love with him. I can’t live without him. My world felt empty when he's not by my side.

Overall it was just a dream when I want to always be with him. Because the fact is someone has his heart. He will get married this year. My heart shattered like a knife cut. I look like people who lost direction. I cried to myself and no one knows.

There are lessons that I can learn from my story. I was able to understand the meaning of life. If we love someone we do not should have him. Give love and affection in people who also love and cherish us. Do not expect and dream of another love.
Now I pray to God for him, hopefully he will be happily ever after with his soul mate.

8 comments:

blue boy February 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

hi pinky girl, nice blog, nice story, i hope that she will being better...

Anonymous February 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

cinta memang tidak harus memiliki

Jogjatmosphere February 7, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Ya...begitulah cinta, tak terduga.

lina@home sweet home February 8, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

A forbidden love story...

Valuevita Handycraft Gallery February 12, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

Cinta tak selamanya indah...

Anonymous August 20, 2011 at 12:49 AM  

pastinya akan banyak moment yg susah untuk dilupakan, dan akan menjadi kenangan indah selamanya

Anonymous August 20, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

true story :(

José July 22, 2015 at 12:25 AM  

Very emotional story, What´s important is that had the chance of meet him, that alone does have a great impact on your energy. A lot of people don´t find that special person. Here is some more info on the matter : positive effects Of falling in love .

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP