The Story Begins

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

When I met him at the Suzuki service center, it makes me feel scared. I feel he will do no good to me. I was so scared.

Eventually the two of us met to exchange handphone number, name and address. He promised to give a souvenir gift from where he worked in a foreign country. 

After an hour passed my motorcycle finally finished. We also say goodbye.

In the morning I told to my mom about him, but my mom said he was definitely a bad person, it is impossible at times like this there is people like that.

Finally he called me, he said he would come to my house but I said I can not because my mom told me not to give him a chance to know me further.

I follow what my mom said. I rejected him repeatedly but he was not angry.

He's disappointed but he could only look at me from away. He always saw me across the street along his breakfast at the soup shop across the street.

Over time he returned to his place of work abroad. We parted without beautiful words are engraved on the heart.

Some time later came the news that there is a pedicab driver who was given money 500 thousand rupiahs by someone and it turns out the person is him.

Only the last news I heard about him.

E n D







5 comments:

dodi February 4, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

wah wah tentang sapa nih?koq ga ada namanya yah?ehem ehem jgn2 tentang....?hehe,sukses ya Din

Anonymous February 4, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

i know who is the guy...

me February 5, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

@ dodi: thanks yah

Anonymous February 7, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

tenanan opo mung ndobos?

me February 9, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

beneran no,kan benar2 terjadi...peace

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP