Self Maturation

>> Sunday, February 6, 2011

This morning I feel lonely, every time I'm always myself. I always left out by my parents. My father work outside the city, while my mother was a housewife who super busy.

My mother often was not home every day until I called her "jarum super" (jarang di rumah suka pergi) it means rarely like to go home.

My brothers also got busy on their own.

My life like the movie 'Home Alone'. Only a dog chow chow who was always loyal to accompany me.

I miss them all, but they never existed there for me. I need them but they were not here when I needed them.

I'm trying to understand all that. By always pray to God, patience and sincere heart, I'm finally getting stronger hearts, independent, advanced and successful.

Now , I became a man who managed to open a business that could generate hundreds of bottles of fruit juice. I tried to market their own fruit juice bottles that every day.

All the money from selling fruit juices will be saved for a master's degree. Eventually I became healthy, strong and successful.

Thank's God, thank you dad and mom because now I am an independent person and never give up. My message to all drink fruit juice every day because it is healthy and refreshing.

the end

1 comments:

Jhony February 6, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

I agree with you, be healthy with fruit juice

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP