The most beautiful woman in my life

>> Sunday, February 6, 2011

In my life I felt it was getting what I want. My study was successfully, I have been a good career and my goals has been reached. So what I'm looking for again in this life.

Sometimes a lot of people ask when I'm looking for companion of life, when I dare to be responsible with having the family.

Actually, I still want to alone, fly free through the clouds, walking back and forth with freedom and peace of mind.

But all that changed when I met her a few years ago. She was so charming and attractive attention.
Unfortunately when we were only acquainted and meet shortly. 

But after two years had passed I met her again by the Lord. She's still like before, the woman that I dreamed, missed and loved. She has not changed, she still always remember and remind me in her heart.

Sometimes I still wonder to myself if this woman will be with me all my life. And the answer is yes, she is the most beautiful woman for me.

Me and her will be the one, we will come out together forever in the promise faithfully.

God will blessing us.

2 comments:

Edmund February 6, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

I will praying for both of you, happy wedding day, love and peace

Anonymous February 7, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

aku menangis terharu ketika membaca ini, ternyata Tuhan menyatukan dua hati yang terpisah lama....

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008| @Copyright 2011 Story Life Seven all rights reserved | Powered by Blogger | Blogger template modified by wiharsanto

Back to TOP